After careful evaluation, Nottingham City Homes have selected MWS Technology’s Aptem platform to deliver their employability training. Tenants across 29,000 homes will have all the necessary tools, including award-winning eLearning, to build their confidence, increase their skills and improve their lives.
Our platform is an ideal fit for with the housing association’s aim: All of our tenants have different aspirations and goals of where they would like to be in the world of work. We hope to support you to get where you want to be.
With Aptem now available, the tenants of Nottingham City Homes will have all the online support they need.
Aptem takes a jobseeker on a journey. A housing association can specify the contents of this journey to match particular tenants’ needs.
Most journeys will include:
- Using specially developed assessments to reveal each person’s transferable skills and career interests.
- Using the power of technology to find relevant vacancies from more than a million jobs, posted on thousands of job boards and employer sites.
- High quality eLearning to help a person understand the challenges of the employment market and how to secure the best possible job.
- Building one or more CVs.
- Using tools to ensure the jobseeker remains organised and focused.
Richard Alberg, CEO of MWS Technology, shared his enthusiasm for the project: “We are looking forward to a truly productive and positive relationship with this significant housing association. There is every reason to expect great results from the combination of our easy to use, extensive Aptem platform and an organisation that is seriously committed to helping those that are looking for work. Good luck to all the staff at Nottingham City Homes and best of luck to all tenants searching for work.”